International Conference on Harmonisation within Atmospheric Dispersion
Modelling for Regulatory Purposes
- Deadline for the reduced Conference fees is until 30th June 2008.
- Conference will be held in hotel Croatia. Bookings at Croatia and Supetar Hotels can be made online. Access code is harmo12.
- Hotels Iberostar Albatros and Epidaurus are fully booked.
- Registration desk will be opened on Sunday 5 October from 17:00 till 20:00 and on Monday 6 October from 8:00 am. It is possible to pay the registration fee on site with credit card (VISA, AMEX, MASTER).
- There is an exchange office and a bank on the airport Ćilipi. Domestic currency is kuna. Exchange Rate List
Information for authors
- Review Process: Results of the abstract review process were circulated
to all main contact authors by 12th May 2008. List of abstracts accepted for oral presentations, and list of poster presentations.
- Proceedings: Proceedings of the conference will be published as a
special issue of the Croatian Meteorological Journal. A hard copy of the
Proceedings will be supplied at the Conference and on-line Proceedings will be posted following the Conference.
- Proceedings hard copy:
The hard copy of the Conference Proceedings will
include five-page extended abstracts received before 4th August. Short
abstracts will be included for all other accepted papers.
- Proceedings on-line:
On-line Proceedings will be made available after
the Conference. If for some reason you have decided that you do not want
your extended abstract to be available on the Web, please inform the
conference organizers. Publication of the extended
abstract on the Web does not conflict with the further planned publication
in a peer reviewed journal.
- Extended abstracts: The
template for extended abstracts is available for downloading in pdf and MS Word format.
- An outline of the conference programme is available here.
- EURASAP grant: The closing date for applying for EURASAP grants was 30th
May; applicants were notified of the results by 30th June 2008.
- Instructions for poster preparation: posters panels are size of 135x95 cm (height x width).
- Instructions for oral preparation: Authors should prepare oral presentation with duration of 15 minutes and 5 minutes are reserved for questions. Presentation should be in PowerPoint (Microsoft Office 2007 and larger versions are not acceptable) or PDF format.
For presentations before lunch session, the presentations must be loaded on to the PC at the allocated session room in the evening before or before the morning plenary session.
For presentations after lunch session, the presentations must be loaded on system at the allocated session room during lunch time at the latest.
Participant area last updated
30th September 2008